Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bold

I often wonder if I could ask God -would He consider me bold?  Would He look down on me and consider all that I do in His Name honorable and up to His standards?  It's a tough question-one that I'm not sure I want to know the answer.  I guess it's because deep down inside I may know the response.

I know when I sit alone with Him I'm bold in my faith, I'm fearless in my beliefs, daring in my vision, and courageous in prayer.  Do I carry that when I walk out the door?  I start the day wanting- the full desire to lead my life and go from dawn to dark this way, but then the madness creeps in and things can begin to change.  I begin to see my faith waver, fear sets in, my vision is blurred by the chaos of this crazy world.

I take a grip to the hope that is Him and prayer keeps me afloat.  It's the line of communication that gives me  the spiritual energy I need to get through another day. I cannot be the person He calls me to be without His guidance, therefore I cannot be bold on my own.

I live my life as close to His will as humanly possible-which means I fall short every day.  He gets that-He expects me to fall short.  I strongly believe that it's what I do after my convictions and with what He's taught me that's important. So, I will make mistakes, I will pray for forgiveness.  I will fall, but I will rise with His strength.  I will love-with the heart of Jesus.  I will be bold-with human knees shaking but with the Hands of God holding me.  



For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment