Saturday, November 2, 2013

Recharge

I woke up the other morning to the last thing I would expect. My car made laser sounds as I attempted to start it. I know laser sounds. ..grew up in the 80's! I know a good laser sound when I hear it-Centipede anyone? I drive a decent car...not brand new but hey I bought it right off the car lot brand new plus I'm still making payments. (Yes,I need Dave Ramsey-another blog)


PhotoCredit SodaHead


I began to think about how my car represented me in a lot of ways. I'm not old, heavens no! I have a few scratches but after a good shower I shine! Two differences-I've been paid for and I need recharging everyday. The Lord is my battery and plugging into Him keeps me going and charged. 


My Chariot!
My days can be full of lasers shooting at me.  If you're doing something for the Lord chances are you know what I'm talking about. Some of us have even been shot down a couple of times. Can I get an "Amen"? I hear you!

What can you do to get "plugged in"?
  • Read the Word
  • Prayer (through out your day)
  • Fellowship (love the women God's surrounded around me-you know who you are)
  • Worship (this includes listening to positive music)
I'm sure you each have a special outlet and everyone of them is special. My prayer is that when you feel yourself exhausted and the old battery is about to give up-RECHARGE-it's paid for!

Stay focused. Stay strong. Stay connected.

" Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches.  Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit.  For apart from  me you can do nothing." John 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment